Wednesday 18 April 2012

A Quick Little Update...

The last couple of days I have done some very fun things and some not so fun things! The not so fun things come first I think...

As I'm sitting here writing this I am in a ridiculous amount of pain! I had a trip to the orthodontist this morning to once again have my braces tightened, and I swear he was stabbing me with sharp metal objects just for fun! It was a lot more painful than usual! Another not so fun things is I have finally started one of my assignments for Uni and I hate it! I really do! I have no idea what I'm doing which basically means it will not get done till the last minute :/

On the bright-side though, my sister turned 18 and she had a party which I dragged a friend to! I went out clubbing on Saturday night for the first time in ages. I played netball for my mums indoor netball team which was fantastic! I miss playing netball! I went and saw The Hunger Games for the second time!!! (Eeee! you cannot understand my excitement!) I get to go to Zumba tonight, and tomorrow I'm off to Auckland to see my mum graduate!! She has spent around 10 years on becoming a psychologist and is finally there!


Plus the weather here has been fantastic! This is right beside my house! How lucky am I?!

Thats all for now xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...