Monday 30 April 2012

Cute Little Curls...

A few days ago I decided I wanted to curl my hair but couldn't be bothered with the hassle of a curler (I have ridiculously thick hair and this takes hours!) So I used a easy peasy curling trick I learnt a little while ago! Heres some pictures of how it turned out!


This works best after you have washed your hair, leave them in and let it dry. First you need to create your 'twist braids' you do this by parting your hair into four, with two strands on either side, just like braids. Start with one side, you twist each strand separately but make sure you twist them in the same direction. Then once both strands are twisted, twist them around each other in the opposite direction that you originally twisted them. Then fasten them with a hair-tie. Repeat on the other side.  


It should end up looking like this!

Its that simple! You then leave them in as long as you like, while your hair dries. The bonus is its a cute look anyway!! I did mine quite tight, but the tightness of the curls is up to you!

Once your hair is dry, you can take them out and run your fingers through the strands separating them into cute ringlets. Here's the finished product!



AND! The great thing about these curls is they survive being slept on and look just as great the next day...



And there you have it! I hope this was easy enough to follow, its my first attempt at a tutorial :D
xx



2 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

That's easy and fun! Found you from sugar and dots linky!

Nelly@DGInnovations said...

CUTE! I do the technique where you tie your hair in socks and sleep overnight...I'll try this one too!
visiting from Sugar and Dots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...