Tuesday 17 April 2012

Photo A Day Challenge

A little late but here is last weeks photos...

Day 9: Younger You
There I am with the pigtails! With my dad, my cousin, and my little sister!
 Day 10: Cold
The chill fridge at the local organic store
 Day 11: Where You Ate Breakfast
I drank my morning coffee in bed watching a movie with my cat!! She looks very engrossed!
 Day 12: Stairs
Pretty self-explanatory haha
 Day 13: Something You Found
An American penny I found in town, not a great photo though :/
 Day 14: How You Feel Today
This is my 'how did this happen face'. It was my sisters 18th today
The same baby sister from the first photo!
Also my fringe is getting way too long!
 Day 15: Sunset
The gorgeous sunset from the day of the jazz. We haven't had any good ones recently, its been cloudy at night :/

Thats all for this week xx

1 comment:

Abby Purcell said...

My camera won't focus on small things either

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...