Monday 9 April 2012

Baking, Easter And All That Jazz...

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! I have a lot of catching up to do, but for the last couple of days I have been at my dad's out on the farm so the internet access there was pretty limited! However I hope you had a fantastic easter weekend and a relaxing few days of work and Uni! Here is what I got up to...

I was home alone at the flat on Friday so I got my bake on!

My finished muffins, not as fantastic as I hoped but they tasted good!

They were however a tad crumbly : /

Saturday afternoon I arrived back in Tauranga for the start of my 2 week holidays!! I spen the afternoon in town with my mum and nana, enjoying Tauranga's annual Jazz Festival that happens every easter! It was pretty fantastic!


They had a vintage car collection set up in the middle of town!


This one is my favourite! Man I wish they still made cars like this


Whilst watching a good little trio, I saw these dancers! Just random people off the streets who channeled their inner 50's and got their rock n roll on!





Figured out my cameras panorama function! Not bad for a first attempt!
 
Half way through we sat down for a cup of Chai tea

And some delicious garlic bread at a restaurant called Zeightons.

Look at their decor! Ignore me in the background :D

And to end the night there was a gorgeous sunset!

Then it was Easter sunday, and as my dads girlfriend has a 5 year old we got to partake in a good ol fashioned easter egg hunt around the farm!

And they're off! My sister Deahn and Fletcher trying to find the next clue!


Yup, they even hid a clue in with the chickens

Our kitten Floyd decided he wanted to help!

This one ended up leading us to the avocado tree, but I had no idea! I guess I'm not here often enough to know that


Fletcher attempting to read of a newly found clue, still in his Ben 10 pjs!


One more clue!

And here was our stash! Back in the house we had left at the start! Funny how that happens huh?!
Well, that was my weekend in a nutshell. I spent the rest of Easter sunday relaxing with my family and playing a few somewhat competitive games of Absolute Balderdash (if you haven't played this before, you should!)
Thats all for now guys, hope you had a great weekend, and a lovely week

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...