Tuesday, 10 July 2012

The Times They Are a Changin'

It's official my friends!

This little blog here will be undergoing a name-change, perhaps tomorrow if I get around to it!
I even have a sneak peek of my new header for you to see! (its almost the same, but with a cute new addition)


You like?!

I'm thrilled with the new name and therefore, new chapter in my blogging life...

I just have a question for you guys.
What do I need to change? My URL won't be affected, I have a new header and new buttons...
other than changing my info on websites etc is there anything else I need to remember?

Thanks guys for your feedback before, it was fantastic!
Watch this space...
xx

5 comments:

SimplyyMayra said...

sinead in the sun is perfect! I'm loving it! Can't wait to see the new chapters of your blogging life...meet your 86th Lovely Reader!!! Tootles!

~SimplyyMayra

Beautifully Quirky said...

Yay, you chose the name I voted for!!!! :D

And I think you're good with updating your infomation lol

Melissa Enault said...

Thanks for linking up at the GFC Blog Hop today!!

Sinead said...

Thanks! I'm very happy with it!

Sinead said...

Hehe woohoo!! I hope so! I'm not really sure what I'm doing haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...