I have decided to continue my trend of trying new link parties instead of doing the same few every week, cause wheres the fun in that right?
Soooo I am linking up with the fabulous Alyx from Every Day is a New Adventure for Sunday Confessions.
I think its a fab way to get a few things off your chest, short and to the point!
1. I did nothing absolutely all weekend. I had a hellish week and I think I deserved it. Not ashamed!
2. I am going a bit design mad, and spent some time creating some gorgeous headers that I'm thinking about selling, sort of an intro to the blog design business. What do you guys think? Would you be keen on seeing them?
3. I wish I was in a warm cozy fort with my best friend again, just like this...
Its raining outside and its freezing cold, and I miss Alanna! Only 5 months untill shes back from India!!
4. I think I need a blog content revamp. I want this to be more of a personal memory record, and right now its not. So hopefully I can be a little bolder and stop posting fluff pieces and start being more me...
5. I got my Christmas in July (just to reinforce Alyx's excitement!) present in the mail and LOVE IT! Can't wait for the link-up to show off my gift, and what I sent out!
There you have it, my confessions on this dreary sunday...
I Hope you all had a great and more productive weekend than mine!