Tuesday 17 July 2012

On Your Screen

Helloooo and welcome back to another week of On Your Screen with me and Abby!
Grab a button and link up!!




Life As I Know It


This week is somewhat of a warning...
I am a huge fan of watching budget or indie horror films, sometimes they suck, other times they are epic and can scare the crap out of me!!


This one was not epic.

Black Forest
"Black Forest tells the chilling story of tourists lost in a magical forest, who battle evil fairy tale creatures plotting to kidnap one of their babies and slaughter the rest of them. Cast members include Tinsel Korey, Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire), Dhafer L’Abadine, Oliver James, Andy Clemence and Howerd Charles."


The main reason I wanted to watch this movie? Oliver James. He is pretty darn hot! And British (or so I hoped) and he was fantastic in Raise Your Voice and What a Girl Wants. So I was mildly hopeful...
Sadly I was disappointed though, He was still gorgeous (although unfortunately playing a nerd *sad face*) but the movie was beyond terrible. Firstly, he put on an American accent, which he did fine, but he just suits being British!! Its why people love him. And then there was the film itself. Badly written, with the worlds cheesiest lines... Case and Point: "I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll eat all your meaty bits" Seriously?


Anyway guys, I want ramble too much this week, I just thought as an avid movie watcher I should warn you, It's not worth it :( They didn't quite pull this one off unfortunately.

Link on up and share with us your movie or TV experiences... Good or bad!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...