Saturday 7 July 2012

Inspiration...Obsession

I'm sitting in my lounge right now staring at my computer screen trying to figure out what to post about. I tend to not get writers block very often but today it has hit. I have actually had a rather unmotivated week in the bloggy world, I missed Oh, How Pinteresting and Book Club Friday (which I love linking up to) and now cant think of anything to write. I'm on holiday, I haven;t done much, sue me.

So I thought I would share with you what I am mildly obsessed with at the moment.
Photoshop.

I have always used Photoshop, whether it was in school, or at uni or just mucking around but the version I had on my computer was CS3 and I was a little over it. SO I found a version of CS5 and I'm so happy I now can't stop using it!! I keep Google-ing fun tutorials and doing blog designs for my friend. Its crazy. So I thought I would share some of my latest creations, and you can tell me what you think, mmmkay?

these ones are all based on this tutorial


All photos taken by me!

and then here are the headers I have been working on for my friend Laurens blog
I installed one for her, but she hasn't picked a final one yet so what do you guys think?



also Lauren what do you think? let me know :D

Hope you all have a fab weekend!! I may or may not be going to see Chris Evans butt The Avengers again for the third time! What! What! (channelling my inner Laurie Keller)

I will leave you with this...

Goodbye my loves!
xx

4 comments:

Sarah Leonard said...

I need to dust off my photoshop skills too - thanks for reminding me!!

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

love the concert photo you worked on. it makes me miss concert going!
and just for my two cents - im liking the 3rd header the best :)
xo

Jessica Ayala said...

I want to get CS6 so badly! I only have used the trial versions...too expensive to splurge on just now. Love the effects on your photos. New follower from the GFC hop.

Marlee said...

oh my gosh I absolutely love that photoshop tutorial. going to use it a lot I think haha.

Marlee
www.string-of-events.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...