Wednesday 4 July 2012

Shine A Light On...

It's been raining here in Tauranga for the last few days, and seeing as I'm on holiday, I have barely left the house. Seriously, I haven't worn make-up or brushed my hair in about 3 days, its pretty bad. But you know what? I love it!


But enough about my terrible looks, its time to introduce you to my other Feature Sponsor (I already interviewed Abby)

So here she is...
Blog    Facebook    Shop

Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos!

{About Your Blog!}

What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Blog?
I have wanted to be a writer since I was 7 years old, so when I was in my teenage years I started blogging on Deadjournal, and then Myspace, and finally ended up here at My So-Called Chaos on Blogger in 2008.  I felt like it was a great way to put my thoughts out there, practice my writing and connect with people.

I keep blogging because of the connections I've made.  They are amazing.


What Is Your Favourite Part of the Blogging Experience so Far?
I'd have to say my favorite part of the blogging experience is the sense of community bloggers have. It's different from other Social Media because instead of just putting words out there and hoping people "like" it, you really get honest feedback and a sense of support. We really seem to band together.


What Impact Does Blogging Have on Your Life?
I blog often, and I'm always thinking about what to blog next. I want to take this blog wonderful places, so it has a great impact on me. I've also met great bloggy friends, and some in real life!



{About You!}

What Are Some of Your Favourite Hobbies?
Creating Art, Crafting/Crochet/Jewelry Making, Reading, Writing, Camping, Hiking, Traveling, Road-Tripping, Volunteering with Rescue Animals, Website Management, Blog/Graphic Design, Party Hosting, etc.

What is Your Favourite Season? Why?

I love the Spring, and the Fall... Probably Fall more because of the smell changes and Halloween. Halloween is my favorite.


What Are Your Current Obsessions?
The Color Teal, Blog Sponsoring (hehe), Rescue Animals, Fighting BSL (Breed specific legislation), Buying art prints, Organization/De-cluttering my life, House-Shopping, and CHANGE!




Doesn't she sound great? Go have a look at her blog, and check out her cute shop! She has blog designs and some gorgeous jewellery, my favourite piece is this... Cute huh?
xx


p.s If you want to Sponsor me, I would love to have you!! 
Check out my Sponsor page... (its super cheap!) 

3 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Fabulous interview!

Chick Flick Diva said...

Just stopping by to say HI! Found your blog via Red, White and You. I am following you now. Looking forward to reading your future post.

Sinead said...

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...