Wednesday 6 March 2013

Radio Silence...

I know, I know. I have been a little absent on the ol blog recently. I just haven't had much to say. My days have been spent working, stressing about working, sleeping, watching movies, and reading. I just haven't had much motivation to blog recently, not much to say...

Not all that exciting.


I do have a quick
for you all however.

I finally got my Proof of Student Status form signed by my University, as well as a letter stating I am officially graduating in April (!!) and have emailed them off to the Disney organisers. So that another thing checked off the list! Next up we should be receiving our "Welcome Packets" in about April-ish. These have all the info on our Visa applications and whatnot, definitely looking forward to these!

Sinead's Cooking Adventures...

The good thing about being home on my days off from work is I have been doing some of the cooking for the family. I have been trying to get more creative and confident with cooking, because if I'm honest I'm pretty average at it. Cooking in the flat for me meant oven wedges or mashed potato. However recently I have whipped up these delicious meals and they have been pretty darn successful if I do say so myself!

And my mum is uber health food concious, so the good thing about these recipes is that they are totally good for you as well :)

Healthy Sesame Chicken - This one I switched the brown sugar for honey, and the chicken stock for vege stock. Was still so so good!

Herbed Greek Chicken Salad - You guys, the yogurt dressing in this is DELICIOUS!

Spice Rubbed Chicken with Cumin-Scented Cabbage - A perfect way to make cabbage a bit more flavourful and interesting.


You may notice a distinct chicken trend... My mum doesn't eat red meat, and I get sick of vegetarian meals, so chicken is our delicious compromise.

Do you have any healthy recipes you think I should try? I'm always looking for new ones!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...