Thursday 21 March 2013

Brand New Blog Design!

If you guys have joined the masses migrating to Bloglovin' for all your blog-reading you will already be able to see Sinead in the Disney Sun has had a facelift! 
(Possibly my favourite thing about Bloglovin, being able to see everyones designs)

If you are still using Google Reader then head on over and have a look... I will wait.

You good? What do you think?
I wanted something a bit cleaner, slightly less pink, and slightly more Disney. And I love it! Every time I look at the Disney castle I get butterflies! Also check out where the colours came from...
MORE DISNEY!

Let me know if you want me to sass up your blog as well! I would love to work with you!

1 comment:

Cheriese said...

Love the new design! Esp the colours and where they came from :))))

xx She may be the Song that Summer Sings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...