Thursday 14 March 2013

The End of Life As We Know It...

Or something less dramatic.

That's right kids, the news has just broken and I'm getting straight in there to discuss it.

Google Reader will be no longer, as of July 1st. To be honest I'm kind of, momentarily, pissed. It's the way we all know and love to follow our favourite blogs. It's easy and simple.

But we will survive and adapt, and I'm sure in no time we won't even care. 

So I am getting myself all set up with Bloglovin' now, in order to make the transition easier.

And I would love to have you join me :) I have already switched over all the blogs I follow so I can keep reading all your lovely blogs, so I hope you will switch over and join me too. So click on the icon below to follow me!! Come join the party!
Follow on Bloglovin 

Need some convincing? Paige has a great post outlining the benefits!
Now I just need to figure out the best way to utilise it... Any suggestions??

2 comments:

Jason said...

I've always used bloglovin, never Google Reader, and I love it! It's the only way to go!! xx

beyondtheflash.blogspot.co.nz

aimymichelle said...

ugh i loved google reader. i'm so bummed. i'm going back and forth between blog lovin and feedly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...