Monday 25 March 2013

A Lust List...

I have been on a clothes binge lately. I gave away a whole lot of my clothes I knew I never wore, and discovered I don't have many I do. And most of my clothes are at least four years old. I feel like I need a whole new wardrobe. It's getting to the point where I don't feel great in my clothes anymore...

But as I am poor and saving for America, I can't afford a whole new wardrobe, maybe one or two new pieces. Which leaves me lusting over every item I see on the interwebs...

Its slowly getting colder here and I am actually really excited. There is nothing I like more than snuggling up in cozy clothes, watching a film and drinking coffee. How adorable are these?
And for those nights where you just need to dance... I LOVE this dress! And those heels?! I die. The blue is such a great colour and so fun for a night out.
Night Out



What have you been lusting over lately?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need to do a post like this. I'm totally broke so of course I'm in lust mode, mach 10 aha.

I love that hot balloon sweater! So muchhhh

Sara Louise said...

Those mittens and boots are so stinking cute! Spring has sprung where I live in France, but I would happily have them waiting for me until next winter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...