Tuesday 19 March 2013

In My Life...


Watching Breaking Bad. I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and am loving this series! It took me too long to discover its epicness. Who else is a huge fan?!

Thinking About How much I'm loving playing netball again. My muscles are sore and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Listening To My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy  &  Home - Phillip Phillips

Excited About Going to Fall Out Boy live in Auckland next Friday!! It will be my fourth time seeing them and I am so amped! 15 year old me is very happy right now!

Reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. Yup still. And I'm still enjoying it, it's just rather long. Very worth it though, anyone else love this series?

Loving My {new} second hand phone. I am now officially on Instagram! Come find me

Drinking Lots of water right now, netball makes me thirsty. And always, always coffee.

Eating Fish & Chips for dinner... Typical New Zealander right here... 

Missing Having all my friends in the same city. Its hard to stay in touch when everyone is busy with university or work. And playing guitar, for some reason I just haven't been motivated to play lately but I miss it. This will have to change!


Making Me Happy I don't have work tomorrow so I can sleep in!! I'm going to bake afghan cookies and watch movies all day. The icing on the cake would be if it rained... Ultimate cozy day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...