Monday 25 June 2012

Young & Restless...

As I have mentioned about a bajillion times, I am currently on holiday from my studies and in general I'm loving it. Although every now and again I find myself feeling I should be doing more, experiencing more, seeing more and being more...

Do you ever get that feeling? Like you're restless in your own life?

I have only one semester left of University and then I have to go off and join the real world! And unlike some of you lucky graduates I definitely don't have a guaranteed job at the end of it. If I want to do what I love, I have to fight with thousands of others for a job in the media industry, and even then who knows. 

I'm a very safe person. I don't like doing crazy, reckless things, it freaks me out. So the thought of moving to a new country, or trying to get a legitimate job is scary. But I know it has to happen at some point.

I have always wanted to travel and see some of the most famous places in the world, and now that I'm "grown up" I guess it's time to do that. I have a bit of a list of places I am desperate to visit at some point in my life, so I thought I would share them with you...

Prague


South of France


Venice
Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest


Machu Pichu


Rio de Janeiro/Carnivale
Source: google.com via Meredith on Pinterest


Angkor Wat, Cambodia
Source: bukisa.com via Amy on Pinterest


Greece


It scares me to think of running off and galavanting around the world, but at the same time I am dying to do it. Any ideas for over coming nerves (and money issues)?

What are your "Must See" places?
xx

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I would LOVE to go to Greece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...