Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Recipe? Moi?!

I don't know if you guys know me well enough to know that me posting a recipe is strange. But if you did, you would know that I'm not the worlds greatest cook (to put it lightly). Unlike my sister who whipped up these the other day!


Sometimes I can create super delicious treats and other times I don't know how to cook rice (yup that happened, we don't have a rice cooker at the flat!) but don't worry, I have mastered rice now.

I have also mastered this delicious concoction that I created tonight! I'm not sure if it really counts as a recipe as it involves dumping ingredients in a pan and mashing. But it tastes seriously good!

So here we go...

The Best (and easiest) Mashed Potato Ever!



Ingredients
-Potatoes
-Cheese (I used Cheddar and Feta!)
-Bacon
-Lemon Pepper
-Sour Cream
-Whatever else you like!

Instructions
Boil potatoes on the stove, while these boil, brown bacon in a fry pan, grate/slice cheese and get the sour cream and lemon pepper out.

Turn of bacon when it’s done, wait for potatoes to boil (I’m super impatient and they took waaaay too long for my liking!) Drain potatoes; then pile everything into the pot!  You can pick and choose how much of each ingredient you want.

Mash it all together and eat!! Its sooo good and perfect for a student like me!
Enjoy! And let me know if you try it!
xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't eat potatos..or cheese.. lol. BUT, if I could I would definitely be eating this. I love potatos, mmm. Garlic potatoes with cheese are the best!

Sinead said...

Can't eat potatoes or cheese?! I don't think I could handle that!!

Lauren said...

Oh Sinead haha I'm glad you've learnt how to cook rice x

Sinead said...

Hehe it was definitely a moment of weakness! xx

Nicole Rene said...

Lol I am not the greatest cook either but yummmm those mashed potatoes look fab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...