Thursday 28 June 2012

Shine A Light On...

Today I am honoured to introduce you to Abby from Only Impossible Until Done! She is my co-host for On Your Screen and she is also one of my RLF (real life friends)! 
How cool is that?!

Blog    Facebook    Twitter

{About Your Blog!}

What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Blog?
I started reading a lot of blogs at the end of last year and by January I was obsessed! If I found a great new blog I would read every single post back to when the blog was started. In January I was living in a really small town while my boyfriend did work experience. I didn't know anyone and I was sick of watching TV and reading other people's blogs all day so I decided to start my own.

What Is Your Favourite Part of the Blogging Experience so Far?
Finding other great blogs and having Sinead as a blogging buddy! I also love participating in link ups.

What Impact Does Blogging Have on Your Life?
I like feeling like I actually know the people behind the blog. It's like we're actually friends even though we have never met in real life. I find it's also a great way to procrastinate doing assignments. Oops!

{About You!}

What Are Some of Your Favourite Hobbies?
Blogging and Baking

What is Your Favourite Season? Why?
Summer because it's warm and sunny - I hate the cold!

What Are Your Current Obsessions?
Baking. I bake way too much for my boyfriend to eat. It's becoming a problem, I'll have to offload some of it to other people. Any takers?


Take her up on the baking offer! Trust me! I had her caramel slice once and it was amazing!! 
And go check out her blog! You're Welcome....
xx

p.s If you want to Sponsor me, I would love to have you!! 
Check out my Sponsor page... (its super cheap!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great post! lovely to have a network of blog friends who are real friends as well! :D

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

Fictitious Fashion said...

Beautiful Blog you have :) Oh I love eating :D SO I'm gonna check her blog! And I liked reading about her too.. Nice and crisp post! I like it..
I just stumbled across your blog..It's really nice :) would you like to follow each other?

You are invited to Participate in my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY- Win a gorgeous OASAP dress

Love
Akanksha

Eloise and things said...

Is it just me or was there a "awkward " quote in there :D xxElly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...