Monday 11 June 2012

Childhood Flashbacks...

As I said in my weekly review post, I spent Saturday night partying it up with friends at a Childhood themed 21st. You could dress as a favourite childhood character, what you wanted to be when you were younger, or anything childhood related!! It was a blast!

I had a few ideas of what to go as but the one I chose was Gypsy Traveller. I always wanted to be like Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and travel around the country in a cute ittle caravan pulled by horses and selling dream catchers. So that night my dream came true!
I went for bright colours, a flowy skirt, lots of jewellery, and bright eye makeup!
I was pretty happy with how it turned out!

Continuing with the childhood theme, there was party bags, pass-the-parcel, little grow-your-own animals and prizes to be won! In pass-the-parcel I won a book full of dragon tattoos which I went on to apply to people all night. I think around 30 people went home with a dragon tattoo that night! Including me!
All in all it was a great night! Its good to relive your childhood occasionally...
What were your favourite childhood games?
xx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i used to LOVE the grow your own animal things! haha i thought they were so impressive.

Sinead said...

So fun right?! I have one left and I'm pretty excited to grow it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...