Monday 4 June 2012

Bad Blogger!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I have been absent these last few days :( I have had a pretty crazy weekend full of partying, sleeping, shopping, movie watching, eating and sleeping. I'm being a bad blogger and skipping my usual Sunday post "The Week That Was" and I'm just going to give you a quick update, because I should be writing an essay right now but I love you guys too much!

Its Queen's Birthday Weekend here in New Zealand which means a 3 day weekend!! So friday afternoon I mished home to Tauranga to hang out with my family! Saturday night was spent out in the country at my friend Graham's 21st which was so much fun! There was food (and alcohol) galore and I didn't get to sleep until around 5:30am! 

So obviously Sunday was for sleeping. Lots of sleeping! followed by a girly movie with my mum! If you have never seen Bright Star then go watch it now!! Its about the romance between poet John Keats and his love Fanny Brawne. And its is beautiful and tragic!

via

via
via

And how cute is Ben Wishaw as John Keats?! Adorable!!



It is now Monday afternoon and after shopping this morning and watching the MTV Movie Awards at a friends I'm finally starting my assignment thats due tomorrow! I'm also listening to Harry Potter on audiobook as I write.

Wish me luck!
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...