Monday 11 June 2012

On Your Screen Link-Up!!

I am so so excited to bring this to you tomorrow!! This will be my first ever time hosting a Link-Up and its so much more exciting because it's one I am co-hosting with my friend Abby! We created it and I even designed the button!

The idea is we want you to review a film or TV show you love/hate/were confused about... anything really!! Then link up every Tuesday (Monday for you Northern Hemisphere kids!) and join us as we discover new movies and TV shows to obsess over!

Grab a button and link up!


Life As I Know It

As an added incentive... We have a fabulous giveaway running for On Your Screen participants!! So link up with one of us and enter! Up for grabs is a $25 Amazon voucher!

I really hope you will join us! See you tomorrow!
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like such a fun idea! Looking forward to joining in :)

xo Shane

Sinead said...

Please do! We would love to have you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...