Sunday 27 May 2012

Out Of Summertime...

I spent my morning in bed watching an indie horror movie called The Shrine (it wasn't half bad either), as ya do, so by the time the film finished I was a bit stir crazy and decided to go for a walk. It was kind of spitting but not yet full-fledged rain so I was off.

I grabbed my camera like a good little blogger and started wandering around my block. The thing that stood out to me the most was how colourful the plant life was in contrast to the grey skies! Its the autumn/winter phenomenon. Honestly it was gorgeous so I got snap-happy and put on my amateur photographer hat... I'm pretty pleased with the result!

 I love how you can see the raindrops on the flower. And I think the lighting is pretty sweet!

The tree is seriously this red!! I didn't edit it or anything!

There are clouds a-gathering! It was about this point when in full on rained on me, I love how spooky 
this photo is. But pretty at the same time!

This is my favourite picture I took! I somehow managed to select focus on my non-fancy
camera and the colours are gorgeous!

What do you guys like to photograph?  And when does your inspiration strike?
xx

2 comments:

Annalie Tennant said...

Sinead! Your photos are so good!

Sinead said...

Why thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...