Monday 21 May 2012

All About Me...20 Questions!


Last night while writing my weekly review I found myself unable to remember some of the things I had done during the week and I had to come back and see what I'd Blogged about. So I decided to try and be more productive and organised and start writing down what I will blog about each day. A schedule of sorts. And while planning this week I remembered some of the "get to know me" surveys I had filled out and not posted.

So I am officially dubbing this week "All About Me"
I will post the questions, some photos that sum up my life and anything else that may relate to me! (Along with my weekly Link parties!) So if you have any questions you want me to answer I would love to do so! Send me an email at sinead.elle@hotmail.com


So to kick off the week here is...


20 Questions
(For the life of me I can't remember whose Blog I got this off so I'm sorry!! If you know, tell me and I will give them full credit!)



The thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone (even though I’m so often running out of credit!) and my camera!


What is your eye/hair colour?
I have whats technically “dark blonde” coloured hair, but to be honest it looks light brown with blonde bits! And I have blue eyes.


Favourite Perfume?
I’m completely in love with Miss Dior by Dior and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Also Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift!


Heels or flats?
Hmm both! I’d love to be one of those people who can wear heels anywhere but I always feel a little silly unless I’m somewhere fancy!

Favourite Colour?
Blue! But also pastel versions of other colours!

Do you drink juice?
I do! I’m not a huge fan of orange juice (weird I know) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE apple juice

Do you want to get married later in life?
Yes definitely, when the time is right. Also that would involve finding a man first :P

Do you get mad easily?
Not really, I don’t really do angry, I do silently annoyed but thats as far as I generally go. I’m a pretty chill person


Are you into ghost hunting?
Me personally, not so much haha, but I’m obsessed with the TV show Supernatural, so if that was real, heck yes I would ghost hunt!

Most random song on your Ipod?
I think Hanson’s Mmmbop is still on there, which is pretty random but totally awesome!

When was the last time you cried?
Um, I watched an adorable film the other night called Like Crazy, and I cried while watching. I’m a sucker for love stories

Do you love swimming?
I was born in Australia by the beach, and where I live in New Zealand the beach is 2 minutes away; so I can’t not love swimming!

What your favourite restaurant?
I’m a huge fan of most sushi shops, and there’s a little Turkish place in Tauranga called Zeightons that I love!
Do you have any pets?
We have a family cat called Milo who we’ve had for 13 years now, plus two budgies called Cruise and Pepsi. Then at my dad’s is a kitten called Floyd and five chickens!

What is your favourite all time movie?
Ahh! This is too hard! I’m a crazy film fanatic! But if you gun-to-my-head forced me to pick I would say School Of Rock and the Harry Potters, you have no idea how many times I’ve watched these! NO IDEA!


Who is your favourite singer?
Again, no ultimate favourite, but I will always love Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift. And I’m currently obsessing over Ed Sheeran

What were you afraid of when you were a kid?
Spiders and cockroaches, which hasn’t changed, in fact my phobia of cockroaches has gotten far worse!

What is your current ring tone?
I had to check this one, I don’t often get calls. It’s Sarah Smiles by Panic At The Disco!

Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep?
Nope, never. I probably should have though, I’m a terrible sleeper

How many siblings do you have?
A younger sister, 18 and a younger brother, 15. I get along with both of them most of the time

That's all for now :D Untill next time...
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...