Thursday 18 July 2013

Dress Up Queen

Anyone who knows me, knows there is nothing I like more than a good dress up party. (Except, you know, food and sleep and stuff)

But dressing up comes pretty close.

Over the years I have rocked many different costumes, and have impersonated various different personas. And today I though I would share some with you, cause we all need a laugh sometimes.

*Beware an onslaught of photos*

A Mexican


An Eighties Child

A Pirate/Sailor

A Fifties Pin Up

A Bohemian

A Pirate (again)

A Victorian Lady

A Hipster Superhero

As you can see, I'm a fan of the cliche. A good theme makes for a good night dontcha think?!
What are your favourite dress up themes?

1 comment:

jess said...

this is so cute! you're a chameleon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...