I am linking up with Lauren today for High Five for Friday! And I am high-fiving like crazy over here (or mentally high fiving myself) because I have a lot to be excited about!!
- I have finished my short film, which is my last assignment of University EVER! All I have to do now is hand it in on Monday and I will be DONE FOR GOOD!
Here is a screen shot of my film :) I'm pretty happy with the imagery, but the overall outcome is a little iffy.
- I have been doing Movie/TV exercises lately, in an attempt to get fit and ready myself for the Florida sun next year! So far this is my favourite... (i'm a little obsessed!)
- I move out of my flat on Sunday and back to sunny Tauranga. I'm very excited, mostly about rearranging my bedroom! I love setting things up, and making them look pretty!
- I have been working my little butt off designing up a storm, and I am loving it! I have officially decided on prices, but I am having a lot of trouble with PayPal. Do any of you guys know the best way to charge people for online services? Anything other than PayPal? Here are a few of my most recent designs!!
I love em! Don't you?!
- It is almost Summer here in New Zealand!! I am so excited to get some colour back into my pasty white skin! And the beach... Oh the beach!
This is across the road from my house... How lucky am I!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I will be relaxing tomorrow, then breaking my back trying to move the horrendous amount of stuff I have accumulated!
Enjoy yourselves lovelies