Friday, 2 November 2012

What a Busy Bee...

I am beyond happy that it is Friday today. I plan on sitting in my bed, watching horror movies and not moving. At all. Ahhh bliss...

I am linking up with Lauren today for High Five for Friday! And I am high-fiving like crazy over here (or mentally high fiving myself) because I have a lot to be excited about!!

  • I have finished my short film, which is my last assignment of University EVER! All I have to do now is hand it in on Monday and I will be DONE FOR GOOD!
Here is a screen shot of my film :) I'm pretty happy with the imagery, but the overall outcome is a little iffy.

  • I have been doing Movie/TV exercises lately, in an attempt to get fit and ready myself for the Florida sun next year! So far this is my favourite... (i'm a little obsessed!)

  • I move out of my flat on Sunday and back to sunny Tauranga. I'm very excited, mostly about rearranging my bedroom! I love setting things up, and making them look pretty!

  • I have been working my little butt off designing up a storm, and I am loving it! I have officially decided on prices, but I am having a lot of trouble with PayPal. Do any of you guys know the best way to charge people for online services? Anything other than PayPal? Here are a few of my most recent designs!!

I love em! Don't you?!

  • It is almost Summer here in New Zealand!! I am so excited to get some colour back into my pasty white skin! And the beach... Oh the beach!
This is across the road from my house... How lucky am I!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I will be relaxing tomorrow, then breaking my back trying to move the horrendous amount of stuff I have accumulated!

Enjoy yourselves lovelies
xx

8 comments:

Dara said...

I love Gilmore Girls! I used to watch it every day when my oldest was little! She used to love the theme song too!

Stephanie F said...

omgosh.... NZ. Heaven to me (although I've never been). Hubby has though, and I love to look at all his photos of his year in NZ and dream that we'll be there some day.

Those designs are beautiful! Enjoy high-fiving and watching movies!

notyourdirtyunderwear said...

I am LOVING the GG workout! So funny!

Jenn said...

lovee the gilmore girls ! have all the seasons ! :D

Mandy @makemeupmandy said...

Hi gorgeous! I just followed your blog from the hop and would love if u could kindly return the favour at www.makemeupmandy.com I also have a giveaway from a NZ skincare brand! Hope you can take a minute to join; only have less than 10 entries so far :( Details are on my blog! Thanks lovely and good luck xx Mandy @ www.makemeupmandy.com

The Mini Mes and Me said...

Sounds like seriously busy yet great times ahead :)

Found via I love my post x

Monica said...

What an amazing beach photo! Thanks for sending this glimmer to NYC. xx - Monica

Nikkiana said...

You know, I never would have thought of creating workouts around every time you see a character do a certain thing... That's brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...