Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday Social

So I am exhausted after a long day of moving my worldly possessions from my flat to my mum's house, where I will be living until I head to Disney in August next year! My room is looking super cute, but still full of stuff that hasn't found a home yet. Its a work in progress.

So I am linking up Sunday Social, which I always find super fun!
Sunday Social

What is currently on your wish list? 
Man what isn't! I am in desperate need for so many things! Mainly clothes, most of the clothes in my wardrobe I have had for many years and some of them are starting to fall apart. Its a sad sad thing. Also a job, definitely wishing for a job.

Share a new iPhone app you have recently discovered that we all need:
I am without an iPhone which makes me sad inside. Maybe one day soon

What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I watch most of my new TV online seeing as New Zealand is wildly behind. My new favourites are Revolution and Arrow, but I am a sucker for my old favourites.

Share your social media links for us to follow you on & tell us which your fave and why:
Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and again, no iPhone so no Instagram :( But I love me some Twitter! I like stalking celebs, and interacting with the bloggy community, its just so much fun!

What is a TV series/movie/song you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
T.V Shows: Supernatural (always always always!!), The O.C, Gilmore Girls and Criminal Minds. Plus so many more! I am a huge re-watcher of shows I love!
Movies: All Harry Potters, and School of Rock, I know them both off by heart!

I'm off to re-watch Gilmore Girls for the hundredth time, then sleeeeeeep! Mmmm sleep.
xx

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yes. New clothes..work clothes, going out clothes..heck just clothes in general! And boots, winter clothes, coats...I'm right there with you sister!

Cathy Trails

Blog Milk Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...