Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Disney Day Out...

Hello Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I definitely did. It was a long weekend here in New Zealand, and while this doesn't really affect me (the joys of not doing much, although good news to come below!) it did mean I got to spend the day with the family wandering around in the sun.

However the big highlight of my weekend was road tripping up to Auckland with Rachel, to meet some of the other Disney girls who will be heading to Florida with us come August. In the end five of us attended the little meeting, which turned out perfectly!

We started by polishing off a huge New York style pizza, which I felt was quite fitting for the event

Then we picked up some Starbucks and headed down to the water to have some fun. Auckland was buzzing with festivals for us to enjoy so we went down to the Silo Park Markets and enjoyed the buskers, live bands, and beautiful weather!




Megan, Kate, Rachel, and I

There we all are (except Sunnie who had to leave early)! I had a blast meeting all the girls, and we all got a long so well, which is encouraging for our future trip! I am looking forward to our next meet-up. Hopefully with a few new people, and in Tauranga so we can show off our city!

Thank you Auckland, and thank you lovely ladies! Until next time x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun way to spend your long weekend :) You must all be getting sooo excited for disney!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...