Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Whole Lot of Nothing...

So again, I come back for a few posts, then disappear again. I'm sorry for teasing you all.

I have no excuses really, well, I got a second job. Does that count? I have gone from working 2 days a week to 5 or 6. So that's something. 

Other than that I have just been hanging out, sleeping some, we finally won a game of netball last week, I also took another pretty huge Disney step, but a post will follow with those details!

(An unrelated but amusing photo. Hanging out with my siblings, eating cereal, the usual)

It's was a long weekend here in New Zealand this week. I was supposed to have three days off, but unfortunately I got called in tomorrow. It means more money for Disney, and every little bit counts, but as soon as my phone rang I swore internally! So for the next 2 weeks I will be working 6 days a week. In retail. Argh.

That is all...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...