Friday 24 May 2013

I Wanna Know About You!

That's right!

This post is going to be short and sweet. Because it's not about me. It's about you.

I fee like I have gotten to know some of you lovely bloggers through your fabulous comments on my posts, but there is a huge number of you who are silent readers (or maybe your not reading at all) and I think it's time for that to change! Kate had the great idea for a post like this, and I decided it was too perfect not to steal!

I want you all to introduce yourselves to me in the comments. Let me know where you blog, where you're from, something interesting about you, what you like about my blog, even what you don't like about it. I don't really mind! I just want to hear from you guys!


Please let me know!
xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I'm Karrine and I blog over at www.momentaryreality.com - I'm a 23 year old aussie and i love your obssession your with disney and that your blog inspires me to travel and just generally puts a smile on my face!
:)
xx

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

hi! I'm Dara. my blog is www.notinjersey.com. I love Disney! I'm going to be there soon - sadly before you get there.

piedev said...

Hello ! I'm Rossy from beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com .. I'm from Indonesia and I love your blog design and your photos sharing.. ^^
Thanks for this nice idea.. :D

Keep blogging and have a nice day ;)

Danielle said...

Hi! :) My name is Danielle and I live in California near Disneyland. I don't remember how I found your blog, but I was so excited about your Disney World internship because of my love for Disney and I've been excited to read along!

Rgord said...

Such a fan of your disney everything on your blog :)

Bests,
Rachel
DwnInLndn

Kate @ Classy Living said...

Ahhh I love that you joined me!! I think that every blogger should have a post like this :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Kayla here from www.kaylaandthemouse.com. I'm doing the disney college program also! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...