Monday 10 December 2012

What Do I Want for Christmas?


I honestly can't believe how close Christmas is now!! Seriously?! How has the year gone by so quickly. I feel like it has been a bizarre mix of moving too fast and going to slow.

The question on everybody's lip these days is 
"What Do You Want for Christmas?"
and you know what... I have no idea.

Being a poor student this year has meant I haven't been able to splurge on the things I wanted, I haven't bought new clothes in a long time (unless they cost less than $10) and I have always been lusting over something new. But now that it has come to telling people what I want I can't think of anything. I need lots, new clothes, new make up, money, but I just suck at coming up with a definitive answer.

So my question for you is... What should I want for Christmas? Do you have items on your list you feel everyone should want? Something you know a 20 year old film student/soon-to-be traveller/book fiend/coffee drinker/blog designer shouldn't be without?

I'm thinking necessities rather than pretty items that will sit on a shelf for a year. I am packing up my life and moving across the world in August afterall!!

So what do you think? Help me out?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture gets me right into the Christmas spirit.
Newest follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Hope you can check out my latest post! www.nellecreations.com and follow back on GFC and Facebook! Also have a giveaway going on to win Sunglasses!

Save 10% on your first GLOSSYBOX!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...