Tuesday 5 February 2013

21 Years Young...


That's right kids, today (or tomorrow depending where you are) is my 21st Birthday!
It's kind of bizarre saying I am 21 now, I still can't really wrap my head around the whole in my twenties thing. Although in my friend circle I am one of the babies of the bunch, so I guess I should be used to 21 by now.

This last year has been non-stop 21st celebrations, which has been fantastic, bringing everybody back together after sometimes years apart. As today is a Tuesday,  unfortunately I will be home alone most of the day :( but tonight I am having a sleepover with a few close friends, going old school with sleeping on the floor, eating pizza and watching movies. 

But come Saturday it's party time!
I am having a whole bunch of people who have had an influence on my last 21 years come together and help me celebrate! There will be pink punch, a castle cake, cute candles, and lots of music and laughter. I cannot wait!

I have a feeling 21 is going to be my best year yet!


3 comments:

Beginning with Becca said...

Happy happy birthday!!
Enjoy it!!

Marlee said...

Happy Birthday Sinead! Now you can drink in America! hahahahhaha

Unknown said...

Happy 21st!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I was the same being younger then all my friends so i know how weird it is to finally turn 21! Have a great sleepover :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...