Sunday, 7 October 2012

Oo-De-Lally, Oo-De-Lally Golly What a Day!

Hello hello hello!!

I have had a rush of new readers recently so I thought I would do a little "Hi I'm Sinead" post just to say hi and update everyone :)

So I'm Sinead...
I live in sunny lil' New Zealand, 

I am a huge film buff, a TV addict, a bit of a geek, I love to read and drink coffee, I am a budding blog designer currently working for free to build up my design portfolio. I love to dabble in guitar playing, singing, acting, and photography. I get excited about the smallest things and I love making friends.

I'm currently stressing and pushing through the last three weeks of my University degree, majoring in Screen & Media. After that I am done with school! I cannot wait! Up until a few months ago I had no idea what to do with myself after I finished school.

Then I made a huge decision. I interviewed for a position in the Disney International College Program. I was terrified and so excited. I then had to wait the longest two weeks of my life for an email letting me know my fate...

A week ago I got said email. And I GOT IN!! I am officially a Disney Cast Member for August 2013, and will be living and working at Walt Disney World for an entire year. Having never been to the States you could say I'm a little nervous...

So now I am desperately seeking a job, procrastinating my nine remaining assignments (with only two weeks to do them!!) and geeking out about Disney every chance I get! I love this little bloggy community we live in and I love hearing from my readers, and getting to know them!

So I hope you all stick around and say hi, I'm off to write an essay about 'creative labour', even though I have no idea what it is! Wish me luck!
xx

6 comments:

bailey j said...

So awesome!! Im so freakin excited for you, you would think it was me going to Disney aha. When I saw the post title i was like ouh - maybe she got good news. im glad you did!! my only issue is that i would lose my shit if i had this long to wait aha

Cocalores said...

A great idea to do a "I've been doing it for some time, let's give my new followers the chance to get to know me" kind of post!

Lisa said...

I am from orlando FL.. i know alot of people that worked there.. you will love it!

Kimmy said...

Congrats on the Disney internship!!! That sounds like one of the best jobs to have.

The Craft-Arty Kid said...

You're going to be working at Disneyland! In America! For a whole year! That's got to be one of the best jobs ever.
I hope it's awesome. I bet you can't wait, even though it's still a while away.

x Lisa
http://thecraftartykid.blogspot.co.uk/

aimymichelle said...

congrats. i am one of the newer followers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...