I can't believe its Sunday already. This weekend has gone so fast its ridiculous. I had a blast last night at my friends 21st, watching my cities team win the Super 15 Rugby final GO THE CHIEFS, and catching up with friends. Now its Sunday and I have to head back to Uni tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Although my huge assignment is basically finished now so thats a relief.
So, my Sunday confessions...
1. I borrowed fancy camera off the Uni again for my assignment and instead I spent the weekend taking photos of my cat. Its not my fault she's so cute!
2. Its only Week 3 back at Uni and I'm already sick of it. I'm busier and more stressed than I have ever been and I'm ready to graduate already!
3. I can cook a delicious omelet but I cannot flip them at all. Oops.
4. I am on the hunt for a new dress (even though I have no money). Its 21st season and I need a new one! Any suggestions of cheap online clothes stores?
5. Its been raining all weekend and I am loving it! I complain about it during the day but as soon as its the weekend, I welcome the rain. I have been inside all day watching Lost and listening to the sound of the rain on the roof.
Tomorrow I'm back into Uni and all the business that comes with it. Although I am going to see Magic Mike on Wednesday BOO YAH, I think sexy shirtless guys is a fantastic way to take a break from assignments...