Thursday 25 April 2013

Utterly Obsessed...

Now if I were to talk about all of the TV I obsess over on a regular basis, we would be here for years. 
Seriously.

So today I figured I would pick two. Two shows that I, and most everyone else, eagerly tune into each and every week, hanging on to every word.

Number One...
I started this series with the TV show. I got through season one and two, before needing more drama and starting the books. I am now halfway through the third book, which is basically up to date with the TV show. Let me tell you this, Shit gets GOOD! Holy! I cannot get enough of it, whether it's reading the books and getting to know the characters more, reading their thoughts, and understanding little bits and pieces more thoroughly. Or watching the show and drooling over Jon Snow... Am I Right?!
Winter is coming!

Number Two...
This one is a new show and I am loving it! Anyone else watching it? Its dramatic and scandalous, a little scary, and it keeps you guessing. Those that loved Psycho may find it a little strange, being as it's a prequel set in modern times. But somehow the creators make it work! I LOVE it! And another bonus of the show? Drooling over Max Thieriot... (anyone sensing a theme here?)
Yum.

What shows are you currently obsessed with?

Anyone also watch way too much TV?


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

BAHHHHH!!!! I'm OBSESSED WITH GAME OF THRONES TOO!! It is literally the best show on TV and I cannot get enough! I'm starting to read the books right now because I don't have HBO and so I can't watch Season 3 and its KILLING ME!!!!!!!

So glad to see someone else agrees!

Erin O'Riordan said...

My cousin Sean swears by the Game of Thrones books, but I don't know if I could get into them, or even just the TV show. I'm not much of a high fantasy person. I couldn't even get through Ursula K. LeGuin's Earthsea series.

I haven't seen Bates Motel either - or Hannibal. If I had to pick a creepy serial killer series, it would be The Following. I saw the first eight or so episodes; it's pretty good but, again, creepy. But it has Annie Parisse. I loved her on Person of Interest (my TV obsession), and now that her awesome POI character is dead - well, at least we still have The Following.

D said...

oh, game of thrones <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...